Located just off Market Place, this is an 18th-century building, with a 19th-century shop front and some later additions. For 70 years or so, until c2000, this grade II listed building housed The London Draper’s Warehouse. Before the 1930s, several more drapers worked here, over a 60-year period. Earlier still, John James Fox & Son traded from these premises. They were also silk mercers and are recorded in St John’s Street, in 1839.