This two-storey building was a bakery for many years. It was established by BF Done, in 1867, and passed down through several generations of the family. The premises are now named after the former Royal Tiger public house which occupied the premises next door during 1875–1993. Its unusual name is thought to be connected with the manufacture of animal and man traps, for
which Wednesfield was once well known.