10 High Street is the former home of the Andover Advertiser, founded by John Russell Fox who produced the first edition at this address on 1 January 1858. The premises were rebuilt by the Fox family 10 years later, but, in the same year, a new proprietor took over. In 1876, the paper changed hands again, to James Charles Holmes. The Holmes family then ran the Andover Advertiser for 110 years, until 1986.
Find out More >