This distinctive Tudor-style building has long been a feature of Swan Bank. Until 1995, it had been a bank for well over 100 years, beginning with the Manchester and Liverpool Banking Company, in 1876. Previously, the building had been the Moreton Arms, named after a powerful family – local landowners for centuries. They lived nearby at Little Moreton Hall – one of the finest Elizabethan timber-framed buildings in the country.
Find out More >