These Wetherspoon premises form part of the Fulham Broadway underground station redevelopment. The station has been the focus of the Broadway since it opened in 1880. It was then called Walham Green, after the nearby, centuries-old, but-now-long-gone, green. After the station opened, shops and places of entertainment soon lined the Broadway. Among them was the Oyster Rooms restaurant which stood on the site of this bar during the 1920s and 30s.
Find out More >