Step one: Choose your cut
All served with chips, peas, tomato, mushroom and a drink**.
- 8oz Aberdeen Angus rump steak
- 8oz sirloin steak
- 14oz Aberdeen Angus rump steak
- Mixed grill
Gammon, pork loin, Aberdeen Angus rump, lamb, sausage.
- Large mixed grill
As above, with additional sausage, egg, onion rings.
- Skinny steak
Side salad, dressing.
Our new 8oz Aberdeen Angus D-cut rump may be enjoyed as part of our Tuesday Steak Club or on any other day of the week.
The D-cut rump offers a lean, finely textured steak, characterised by an excellent flavour and tenderness – and the Aberdeen Angus beef simply adds to that superior steak quality.
Step two: Choose your cooking
Do you like your steak pink, well done or somewhere in between? We’ll cook it just how you like it:
- Rare – very moist, with warm juices. The internal colour will be very red from edge to edge.
- Medium-rare – pink in colour from edge to edge, with a red centre.
- Medium – pink in the centre and throughout. Juices will be slightly clear pink.
- Medium-well – light grey internal colour, with pink centre.
- Well-done – grey in centre and throughout.
Step three: Choose your topping*
- Cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce
- Garlic & parsley butter
- Fried egg – gluten free
Our garlic & parsley butter adds flavour and moisture, as well as a melt-in-the-mouth sensation, while our steak & egg combo is the perfect match.
Love our BBQ chicken melt? Why not try the delicious cheese, bacon & BBQ sauce combination as a topper on your steak, instead?
*Not included in menu price
Step four: Choose your sauce*
- Rarebit sauce
Cheddar cheese blended with British amber ale, Worcestershire sauce and English mustard.
- Honey glaze, made with Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Honey
- Stilton, Shropshire blue & spring onion sauce – gluten free
- Creamy peppercorn sauce – gluten free
The new rarebit sauce is now one of four to choose from, alongside our original trio of honey glaze, stilton, Shropshire blue & spring onion sauce and creamy peppercorn sauce.
The rarebit sauce is made using great British ingredients, including British mature Cheddar cheese, blended with Worcestershire sauce and English mustard, as well as British amber ale.
*Not included in menu price
Step five: Choose your included drink**
We don’t include the drink just on a Tuesday for Steak Club – we offer a free drink all day, every day.
Select yours from the club drink menu, which includes a range of craft beers, wines, soft drinks, beers and spirits.
Can’t decide? Our favourite drinks to accompany steaks would be either a new Uprising Treason West Coast IPA or a glass of our classic, full-bodied Coldwater Creek merlot.
So, choose your cut, select your cooking preference, opt for your topper/sauce and enjoy a Wetherspoon steak – fresh from our grill.
**See main menu for drinks selection.