QR Web Based Mobile Order and Pay Terms and Conditions of Use
the Wetherspoon QR Web based mobile order and pay application software (Web App) or any of the services accessible through the Web App.
2. In order to utilise the Web App and/or its Services, the following user requirements must be met:
i. The user must be over 17 in order to download and use the Web App.
ii. If alcoholic or age-restricted products are purchased via the App, the purchaser and any intended consumer must be over 18 and be able to provide valid ID, on request. Should the purchaser / consumer subsequently be unable to verify that they are over 18, a refund may not be provided.
iii. The App requires a PayPal account or suitable payment card to process orders.
iv. Admission and service at licensed premises are subject to licensing laws.
3. We accept no responsibility for any damage or data loss caused to your device as a result of your use of the Web App. In the case of ‘jail-broken’ phones – owing to the compromised security as a result of the ‘jail-breaking’, there is a real risk of data breach.
4. It is at the manager’s sole discretion to refuse service to any individual or to make any other decision which is aimed at promoting or adhering to the licensing objectives, including promoting any internal or pub-specific policies/procedures.
5. All products and offers are subject to availability. Alternative products or refunds may be offered, where appropriate, at the manager’s discretion.
6. If you experience technical issues when using the Web App (for example, if the Web App screen freezes, payment is interrupted or you are charged twice for the same order), these may be resolved by speaking to a pub team member.
7. If your order is refunded, owing to product/offer availability or as a customer service goodwill gesture, it will usually be processed in the following way – through the pub’s till, with the funds being returned to the PayPal account or card within 48 hours.
8. We apologise, but it is not possible to amend or cancel orders, once placed.