In 1846, the North British Railway Company built a station here which was then altered many times and even rebuilt in the 1890s. All that remains of the original railway station is the much-remodelled booking office which then became the parcels office for many years, until around 1984. The grade A listed façade was also carefully altered when the building was subsequently converted into licensed premises.
This pub has Changing Places facilities available. For more information on Changing Places, please visit their website by clicking here.
Find out More >