How do I apply to work for Wetherspoon?
You can apply to work at our pubs or head office, using our careers website:
If you have any queries about a pub vacancy, please contact the manager directly, either by visiting the pub or by telephone. Contact details can be found using our pub-search.
What benefits do employees receive?
In addition to their pay, all employees receive:
- free food and drink, while working*
- a bonus (paid monthly to pub-based employees)
- a guaranteed-hours contract
- 50% off food, while working
- 20% off food, drinks and hotel accommodation, while not working (including up to three guests)
- a contributory pension
- paid holiday
- free shares (after 18 months’ service)
- full training, including an apprenticeship programme
*Some restrictions apply.
In addition, pub managers and head-office employees receive private medical insurance.
Do you support work experience programmes?
We only offer a work experience scheme to head office staff. If you would like to join our head office team, to complete your work experience, please send us your CV and a covering letter: firstname.lastname@example.org