You can apply to work at our pubs or head office, using our careers website:
If you have any queries about a pub vacancy, contact the manager directly by visiting the pub.
In addition to their pay, all employees receive:
- free meal and a soft drink, while working shifts over four hours (50% off for additional items)
- staff cordial, tea and coffee are free to employees while working
- a bonus (paid monthly to pub-based employees)
- a guaranteed-hours contract
- 20% off food, drinks and hotel accommodation, while not working (including up to three guests)
- a contributory pension
- paid holiday
- free shares (after 18 months’ service)
- full training, including an apprenticeship programme
In addition, pub managers and head-office employees receive private medical insurance.
Several apprenticeships are available to Wetherspoon employees, depending on role and previous experience, ranging from level 2 (equivalent to five GCSEs) to level 6 (BA degree in business management practice).
All of the apprenticeships provide employees with the opportunity to ‘learn while you earn’ – apprentices will follow a structured learning plan, leading to a nationally recognised qualification, while, at the same time, gaining practical experience and skills to develop their career with the company.