Find a pub or hotel

Please enter a pub or hotel name. If you are looking for something specific try our advanced search

Use my location
Please enter at least 3 characters Please enter a location, postcode or pub name Sorry couldn't find a location

Pubs or hotels matching the name '{{ pubSearchTerm }}'

Check out your nearest pub or hotel

{{ x.distanceTo }} miles
{{ }}
{{ }}Hotel


{{ x.address1 }} {{ }} {{ x.county }} {{ x.postcode }}

{{ x.telephone }}

View more results Search again
Not what you were looking for? Try our advanced search

Legal policies and other information

What are the terms and conditions for your website?

Please click here for our terms and conditions. 

What is the website’s accessibility policy?

Please click here for our accessibility policy.

How can I change my cookie settings?

Please click here to amend your cookie settings.

What is J D Wetherspoon's privacy policy?

Please click here for our privacy policy.

What are the terms and conditions for the Wetherspoon app?

Click here to download our mobile application’s terms and conditions of use for the Wetherspoon order & pay app.

Is CCTV used in your pubs and hotels?

We operate CCTV in all of our pubs and hotel reception areas (including toilets’ communal areas) to maintain the security of our property and for the safety of our employees/customers and the prevention of crime and disorder.

Pub management and door staff may also wear a mobile CCTV recording unit (body cam) which records sound, as well as images. For more information, refer to our privacy policy

How can I make a subject-access request?

A subject-access request can be made in writing or by e-mail:
Legal Department, J D Wetherspoon plc, Wetherspoon House, Reeds Crescent, Watford, WD24 4QL

How do I make a personal injury claim?

If you have suffered an accident in one of our pubs/hotels, resulting in injury, e-mail with the name and location of the pub, full details of the circumstances of the accident (including date and time) and the name of the person to whom it was reported – please attach full evidence in support of your injuries.

If you have already spoken to us and are not satisfied with our response, you should seek independent legal advice on how to proceed.

Your adviser should visit the Ministry of Justice’s portal – our claims handler is on this portal as Willis Group (portal ID: D00072): Willis Tower Watson, Willis Limited, Friars Street, Ipswich, IP1 1TA

What are your trademarks?

All of our UK-registered trademarks are available here:

All of our European-registered trademarks are available here: